Under Visionary leadership of Mr. Jagadish Kotian, Janani Travels was established on 14th Feb 1996 on his mother’s birthday and incorporated as the Pvt Ltd company in the year 2000 as Janani Tours & Resorts Private Limited. Mr.Jagadish Kotian’s vision was to provide one stop solution for all the transportation related needs of employees, and he has been successful in his endeavour. Janani is quite popular among Top Indian and MNC corporates in Bangalore and well known for delivering employee and customer delight through quality, process, partnership, transparency and flexibility. Not just that, through its exceptional transport services, Janani is able to earn the good reputation among the leading 500 companies from past two decades.
Janani always went out of the way to adapt new technology and adopt the new trends. The following are new concepts and ideas pioneered by Janani:
- Driver-Owner initiative was introduced in the year 1998, where drivers were made the owners through leasing options introduced by Janani.
- In the year 2007, we established the command center, equipped with advanced technology with 24×7 monitoring.
- Call Masking feature was introduced by us to ensure employee confidentiality.
- In order to ensure rapid assistance and safety, patrol vehicles were introduced.
- Early Adopter of the mobile apps was introduced for supervisors, drivers and for employees.
Whatever Janani has achieved over the last two decades would not have been possible without a dedicated and nurtured team over the years. Our team tirelessly works round the clock to ensure that our clients do not compromise with quality at any given point of time. Regular training sessions are conducted for our employees, in order to ensure that they are aware of the latest developments in the market and can comply with the same while serving customers.
To become the leader in providing end to end transport solution to meet the corporate requirements by adapting to the changing needs.
We at Janani, aim to emerge as the most preferred corporate employee transport solution provider in India by 2022, with best in People, Process and Technology.
No matter how well you have planned your future or how bright business idea you have, you can reach nowhere without a good team. Driven by values and ethics, Janani team has achieved the distinctive position in industry as symbol of safety in providing reliable employee transportation services in Bangalore.
More than 450 well-trained staff supported by experienced managers supervise the operations. There are 4500+ drivers for the Janani Fleet, out of which 50% are Owner-Drivers. All of us move as one family in providing safe employee transport services.
To compliment the team and to ensure that their efforts reap the right results, we at Janani have built the state-of-the-art training, command and operation center, which is equipped with advanced technological solutions.
Our core team comprises of following members:
- Mr. Jagadish Kotian – Chairman and MD
- Mrs. Shantala Jagadish – Director
- Smt. Prema Poojary – Director
- Ram Ramakrishnan – CEO
- Umesh M – Sr Vice President
- Madhusudhan M V- General Manager (Operations)
- Santhosh Kumar M- General Manager (Marketing and Procurement)
- Vinayak Hegde- General Manager (Finance and Accounts)
Janani was incorporated in the year 1996 with a vision to create the trusted employee transportation service provider in Bangalore. With persistent efforts made by us resulted to grow the business from 05 employees, 25 vehicles and 05 client in 2006 to 450 employees, 4500 vehicles and 40 clients in 2018 and continue to grow….
Focused on delivering customer delight, gained an excellent reputation with leading Fortune 500 companies over the last 23 years.
As responsible and loyal citizens of this nation, we at Janani understand our duty towards the nation and society, we are operating in. All out efforts individually and collectively have been taken through different programs to serve the society that has empowered us to reach where we are right now.
Our CSR activities focuses on:
- Free Vehicle support during Emergencies
- Driver and Staff Welfare